What does it mean?
1. What is the big idea of 13:18-21?
2. Why do you think the person asks, “Lord, will those who are saved be few?”
3. What does the narrow door represent?
4. What do you think he means by “strive”? What are we to do?
5. Why won’t the “many” be able to enter?
6. What does the door being closed and Jesus not being willing to open it represent?
7. Why won’t Jesus let in those who want to get in?
8. What are the reasons those who aren’t let in give for why Jesus ought to let them enter?
9. How do those who don’t get in respond?
10. What’s the point abut people from the east, west, north and south reclining at the table in the kingdom of God?
11. What’s the point about the last being first, and the first being last?
12. How would you summarize the big idea of 13:22-30?
How does it apply?
1. When did you come to treasure Jesus? How did you come to love Him?
2. What do you think are the evidences of someone who has genuine faith?
3. When you think about your faith, what are the evidences that you treasure Jesus above all else?
4. What do you do to “strive” to make sure you are entering through the narrow door?
5. Do you know people you are afraid are not going to enter through the narrow door but think they are? Without mentioning any names, what could you do to help them?