What does it mean?
- How would you summarize the big idea of 10:1-18?
- What’s the author referencing with the “Therefore”?
- How did we acquire access to “enter the holy places”?
- What’s the relevance of our having a “great high priest over the house of God”?
- What does it mean to “draw near with a true heart”?
- What is “full assurance of faith”? How does one get that?
- What is the “confession of our hope”? How do we “hold fast” to it?
- What are the loving and good works we are to “stir” one another up to do?
- Why are we to “not” neglect meeting together?
- Why is it important to the author that followers of Jesus meet together?
- What impact is the “Day drawing near” to have on us?
- How would you paraphrase the big idea of 10:19-25?
How does it apply?
- When you think about the truth that Jesus paid it all, that the gospel is Jesus + ____________, where do your thoughts go? What do you feel?
- Why did you first start going to church, participate in church family life?
- Why do you continue to participate in church family life? (Be candid)
- Has your participation in life group encouraged you? Stirred you to love and good works? Explain.
- What could your life group do that would encourage you more?
- What might you do to encourage others to participate in life groups?