ROMANS 3:21-25, EPHESIANS 2:8-10
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
1. What’s the difference between imputed and infused righteousness?
2. How would you describe the difference between the Roman Catholic view of grace and the protestants view?
3. According to Paul in Ephesians 2:8-10 and Romans 3:21-25, how is that grace received that produces our righteousness? Explain.
4. Why is grace contrary to the human experience, or counter-intuitive? Why do we sometimes resist the idea, especially when it comes to a person’s relationship with God?
5. In what ways do we move away from the Gospel of salvation by grace through faith without realizing it?
6. What do you believe are the effects God intends to produce in our life through the belief in salvation by grace alone? How does that impact our thoughts, feelings and actions?
7. How might you lovingly, humbly initiate this conversation with a Roman Catholic friend? Others in your sphere of influence?