John 13:34-35; Matthew 5:43-48
What does it mean?
1. Where have we been thus far in the series?
2. How does the theme "love actually" fit into the over all scheme of the series?
3. What's the big idea of Matthew 5:43-48?
4. Why does Jesus tell us not to hate our enemies?
5. What does it mean that we are to be perfect like God is perfect?
6. What are followers of Jesus supposed to be known by? (John 13:34-35)
How does it apply?
1. Knowing that we are to be known for our love, is that an accurate representation of who we are?
2. How can I better love my neighbor?
3. In what ways can the Church as a whole better love our neighbors?