What does it mean?
1. Where have we been thus far in the series?
2. How does the theme "forever with Him" fit into the over all scheme of the series?
3. What is the significance of God's dwelling place being with God?
4. Are there themes in Revelation 21:1-4 that we have seen throughout the 20/20 series?
5. Who is the bride in verse 2?
6. What's the big idea of Revelation 21:1-4?
How does it apply?
1. How does this picture of this future reality affect our current circumstances?
2. How does the continuity of the whole bible seen in Revelation 21:1-4 help us see the relevance of the entire bible to us?
3. How has the 20/20 series encouraged us to see a bigger picture of who God is?