Share the Treasure: Trust. Invest. Share.
Week One: Trust God.
Opening Question: What does it mean to trust someone or something?
1. What are the things in life that you trust? Why do you trust them?
2. How many things did you have to trust to get to church/life group?
3. When do we care about the things we’re trusting?
4. How does it feel when the things we trust reliably meet our needs?
5. Who are the people in life that you trust? Why do you trust them?
6. How does it feel to have trustworthy people in your life?
7. How does it feel when the people you trust let you down?
8. What does it mean to trust God?
9. How has God proved Himself trustworthy?
10. Has it ever felt like God let you down?
11. What emotions (plural) are associated with trusting God? What emotions increase, and what emotions decrease as trust grows?
12. Is it fair to say that a life spent trusting God is the best way to live?
Is it the best life for everyone?