1. The disciples asked Jesus, “What will be the sign when all these things are about to be
accomplished?” How would you summarize Jesus’ answer in verses 5-23?
2. In verses 9-13, what is Jesus trying to point out that is different than verses 5-8?
3. What is the significance of the ‘abomination of desolation’ being referred to as ‘he’?
4. Why is Jesus’ teaching about the world events surrounding His return so important?
5. How does this teaching impact the way we see history? Culture? Our neighbors?
6. Does the perspective of clinging to Jesus in the ‘ugliest of times’ color the way to look at clinging
to Jesus in any current trials you may be having?
7. Given that end times will even pull families apart, what can you being doing now to point your
family to Jesus as accurately as you can?