1. What is the essence of the trap that the Herodians and Pharisees have set for Jesus? How well
does it work?
2. Why do the Sadducees, who do not believe in any life after death, ask Jesus a complicated
question about what life is like after death? What does Jesus hope to accomplish with
3. What is Jesus trying to teach us about money in vv. 13-17?
4. What is Jesus trying to teach us about heaven in vv. 18-27?
5. When you think about heaven, what emotions do you experience? And why?
6. How does your view of heaven, and your feelings about heaven, impact your daily life?
7. What do you think might help you get a fuller picture of heaven?