- Life application for the month: Courage – being brave enough to do what you should do, even when you’re afraid.
- Verse for the month: “Be strong and brave. Do not be afraid. Do not lose hope. I am the LORD your God. I will be with you everywhere you go.” Joshua 1:9b, NIrV
- The Bible story of the week: Basket Case (Birth of Moses/Mom and Miriam with the basket) – Exodus 2:1-10
Lessons for 2-5 year old children
- Basic Truth: God loves me.
- Key Question: Whose way is perfect?
- Bottom Line: God’s way is perfect
- Verse for the Month: “God’s way is perfect.” 2 Samuel 22:31, NIrV
- Bible Story Focus: Moses in the Basket – Exodus 1:21- 2:10