- Elementary age children:
- Life application for the month: Knowledge – learning something new so you can be better at whatever you do.
- Verse for the month: “Your word is like a lamp that shows me the way. It is like a light that guides me.” Psalm 119:105, NIrV
- The Bible story of the week: Extra Credit (Boy Jesus at the temple) – Luke 2:41-52
Lessons for 2-5 year old children:
- Basic Truth: Jesus wants to be my forever friend.
- Key Question: Who is there when I need them?
- Bottom Line: Jesus is there when I need Him.
- Verse for the Month: “You are everything I need.” Psalm 119:57, NIrV
- Bible Story Focus: The Four Friends – Mark 2:1-12