Elementary age children:
- Life application for the month: Love – choosing to treat others the way I want to be treated.
- Verse for the month: “Here is what love is. It is not that we loved God. It is that he loved us and sent his Son to give his life to pay for our sins.” 1John 4:10, NIrV
- The Bible story of the week: Master Chef (Jesus feeds 5,000) – Mark 6:30-44
Lessons for 2-5 year old children:
- Basic Truth: Jesus wants to be my forever friend.
- Key Question: Who loves me?
- Bottom Line: Jesus loves me.
- Verse for the Month: “How wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ.” Ephesians 3:18, NIV
- Bible Story Focus: The Centurion – Matthew 8:5-13