Elementary age children:
- Life application for the month: Forgiveness – deciding that someone who wronged you doesn’t have to pay.
- Verse for the month: “Put up with one another. Forgive one another if you are holding something against someone. Forgive just as the Lord forgave you.” Colossians 3:13, NIrV
- The Bible story of the week: Dude, Where’s Your Forgiveness? (77 Times/ Unmerciful Servant) – Matthew 18:21-35
Lessons for 2-5 year old children:
- Basic Truth: Jesus wants to be my forever friend.
- Key Question: How can you love like Jesus?
- Bottom Line: I can love everyone.
- Verse for the Month: “Love one another.” John 13:34, NIV
- Bible Story Focus: Prodigal Son – Luke 15: 11-24