Elementary age children:
- Life application for the month: Humility – putting others first by giving up what you think you deserve.
- Verse for the month: “Don’t do anything only to get ahead. Don’t do it because you are proud. Instead, be humble. Value others more than yourselves.” Philippians 2:3, NIrV
- The Bible story of the week: Feet First (Jesus Washes the Disciples’ Feet) – John 13: 1-17
Lessons for 2-5 year old children:
- Basic Truth: Jesus wants to be my forever friend.
- Key Question: Who is the best?
- Bottom Line: Jesus is the best!
- Verse for the Month: “God loved the world so much that He gave His only Son.” John 3:16, GNT
- Bible Story Focus: Washing Feet – John 13: 3- 17