Elementary age children:
- Life application for the month: Determination – deciding it’s worth it to finish what you started.
- Verse for the month: “Let us not become tired of doing good. At the right time we will gather a crop if we don’t give up.” Galatians 6:9, NIrV
- The Bible story of the week: The Start (Peter and John Before the Sanhedrin) – Acts 3-4
Lessons for 2-5 year old children:
- Basic Truth: God loves me.
- Key Question: Who’s got it?
- Bottom Line: God’s got it.
- Verse for the Month: “He is the great God, the mighty and awesome God.” Deuteronomy 10:17, NLT
- Bible Story Focus: Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego – Daniel 3:10-28