Elementary age children:
- Life application for the month: Creativity—imagining what you could do because you’re made in God’s image.
- Verse for the month: “How you made me is amazing and wonderful. I praise you for that.” Psalm 139:14, NIrV
- Bible Story of the week: Creation Story - Part 2- Genesis 1:26-2:1-25
Lessons for 2-5 year old children:
- Basic Truth: God made me.
- Key Question: Who can do what God wants you to do?
- Bottom Line: I can do what God wants me to do.
- Memory Verse: “God made us to do good works.” Ephesians 2:10, NCV
- Bible Story Focus: Samuel - 1 Samuel 3:1-10, 19