Elementary age children:
- Life application for the month: Creativity—imagining what you could do because you’re made in God’s image.
- Verse for the month: “How you made me is amazing and wonderful. I praise you for that.” Psalm 139:14, NIrV
- Bible Story of the week: The Creator (Creation Story – Part 1--Genesis 1:1-25)
Lessons for 2-5 year old children:
- Basic Truth: God made me.
- Key Question: Who can do what God wants you to do?
- Bottom Line: I can do what God wants me to do.
- Memory Verse: “God made us to do good works.” Ephesians 2:10, NCV
- Bible Story Focus: Jesus Teaches at the Temple--Luke 2:41-50