Elementary age children:
- Bible Story: Children honor your parents--Ephesians 6:1-3; Deuteronomy 5:16
- Theme Verse: “Show proper respect to everyone.” 1 Peter 2:17a, NlrV
- Bottom Line: Show respect to God because He’s in charge of everything.
- Key Question: Who do you respect most and why?
- Life App: Respect—showing others they are important by what you say and do.
- Basic Truth: I can trust God no matter what.
Lessons for 2-5 year old children:
- Bible Focus: God made the animals • Genesis 1:20-25
- Theme Verse: “You have done great and wonderful things.”
- 2 Samuel 7:23, NIRV
- Bottom Line: God made everything wonderful.
- Basic Truth: God made me.