Elementary age children:
- Bible Story: Holding Out for the Arrows (Love one another) • John 13:34; 1 Samuel 20
- Bottom Line: Friends love one another.
- Memory Verse: “A friend loves at all times. They are there to help when trouble comes.”
- Proverbs 17:17, NIrV
- Life App: Friendship—using your words and actions to show others you care.
- Basic Truth: I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
Lessons for 2-5 year old children:
- Bible Focus: When God is with me, I can be brave. Elijah and the Fire • 1 Kings 18:1-39
- Theme Verse: “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid . . . for the Lord your God goes with you.” Deuteronomy 31:6, NIV
- Bottom Line: God is always with me.
- Basic Truth: God loves me.